I made this slide show of a bunch of pictures of Jason, Addy and I:) It's fun to see the similarities in our baby pictures!...I can especially see them with Addy and her daddy:)
Here is another fun picture of my Mom when she was little that looks a lot like Addy:)...I guess I should say Addy looks a lot like her! My mom is the younger one in the pic with her sister Rebecca.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Not only days Addy look exactly like both of you, you and jason look so much alike. You better make sure all of Addy's photos are written on, because some of them you can't tell which of the three of you it is! I am so excited to see who the new munchkin looks like. Also, in the picture of you with your mom and dad I was sure your Dad was nathan!
Man I can't type at all. I meant to say does and not days.
cute stuff, yeah and your mom and addy do look similar too :)
Congrats Ashley!!!
That was sweet looking at the smilebox video. Not only does Addy look like her mommy and daddy, but you all have the happy countenances that make you so fun to be around. Love ya!
Post a Comment