Tuesday, March 16, 2010

shes not the only one who saves

Ash is awesome at getting great deals. It's saved us a lot of money and we've got a lot of good products that we normally wouldn't been able to get. But I find a few good deals now and again too. We decided this weekend we would attempt to go on a romantic getaway. I've been playing around on priceline and was able to an $80 hotel for $45!!!. I love bidding on priceline. We get to stay at the Radisson. We've never stayed at one. Has anyone? We're also going to the melting pot. Thats not really a good deal but the food is good. Our friend Jamie was able to fix our computer and recovered the pictures of the first three years of our marriage so look forward to ensuing pics being posted on facebook and here.

2 comments:

Loriannie said...

I am excited for you to learn how to play 5 crowns. Also, we will be having the first annual goat races while you are here!

Nanette said...

We have gotten some good deals on hotel at priceline also. We stayed at the Raddison on our wedding night. It was really nice.