Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cucumbers and Zucchini!

Can you tell me which one of these is which out of cucumber and zucchini? Okay, if you answered that the first one is cucumber and the second one zucchini you are right! Woo hoo! Well, I know that it isn't that difficult to tell the difference, but when they are right next to each other at Walmart and there is a sign for cucumbers on one but no sign for zucchini on the other...you don't really know one of them is zucchini because they look enough alike that maybe they had 2 bins of cucumbers right? I guess I should say I don't really know because probably YOU would've been able to! LOL. Seriously! Jason was making a delicious dinner and I was picking up some zucchini while I was at Walmart. I first was looking for canned zucchini because he said that would work good too and maybe would be cheaper....COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. Then I decided to check for fresh kind, but no signs that said zucchini and I actually wasn't quite sure what to look for (sad I know). So after a few times of giving up on the fresh and looking for the canned and then giving up on the canned to find the fresh and looking for a Walmart employee in the mean time...I FOUND AN EMPLOYEE! No canned zucchini, but there was some fresh RIGHT NEXT TO THE CUCUMBERS! Ha ha. No point really to this post, but to state...I now know what a zucchini looks like:) *insert laugh here*

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

sigh......I was pretty hungry by the time Ashley got home and Addy had put makeup all over herself. Maybe I'll just be in charge of buying and cooking dinner though Ash does make a mean chicken teriyaki and is second to none with frito pie

BK said...

I so knew the difference! But that's because I adore zuchinnis. :-)

Barbie Mills said...

I have a hard time buying zucchini, even in the winter, just because I always have too much of it in the summer.