Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pokey the Turtle:)

I just love the website makeit-loveit.com! The other day I saw this Stuffed turtle toy she made and I decided to give it a go:)  Jason had gone to bed by the time I was finished with him so I put him on the bathroom counter when I was done... waiting for Jason to see the note I put with him when he got up in the morning. LOL..it says "Good Morning Jason:)"
I was going to have him be a toy, but decided to call him Pokey and turn him into a pin cushion. ha ha..get it? Pokey because he is slow...and also because I poked needles into him. Humor me;) 

The only part that doesn't make too much sense is that how can you poke needles into a turtles shell? Well you can in this one:)..I mean come on..if he can be blue and yellow polkadotted then he can have a soft shell;) Good thing there isn't any like that in real life because if not there would be a yellow and blue polka dotted turtle out there hurting because I made him into a voodoo doll:) lol

Here is the link if you wanna try making a stuffed turtle yourself:) 

1 comment:

The Thornleys said...

I love her website too! Such cute ideas, and she makes them so simple!