Sunday, July 3, 2011

DaY 2 oF oUr AdaMs fAm AdVenTureS!---A SpeCtAcULar SuNdAy!

Day 2 of our family here!  It started out with us going to our friends baby blessing. It was great to be able to see them and their baby is so adorable:)
After that the fam headed up through the canyon to see the beautiful scenery!  Addy decided to take some fun pictures of herself on the way up..so I thought i'd share those:)

My Grandma Jensen is buried in the cemetery in Liberty so we made a stop there.  Sadly the sprinklers were on everywhere in the cemetary!


Our brother Sam has some more pics of me dodging the sprinklers on his cam, but here is the one we got on ours:)  I actually didn't get as wet as I thought I would.  It was sad I didn't get to stay there long because of the whole sprinkler situation, but it was nice to be there. 

After we went to the cemetary where Sam and Jasons Mom is buried.

Here is Addy also putting a flower on her Grandpa Richard's Grave.  It is a precious picture:)

We went and had dinner with my parents. In case you are wondering if we drove all the way to St. George...My parents still live in the basement of their house here part time until my Dad retires and they can be in St. George full time. They do have buyers for their house here that live upstairs.

Addy's cousin Parker came to visit for a while.

Playing Games!


Chris got a new little buddy:)

My Mom had a cookie monster puzzle that she still had from when we were kids.  She brought it out to let Addy and Parker play with it, but the adults got in on the fun to see how fast we could do it.

Here is Addy trying to take over Grandpas turn!

I think Addy could put it together faster than me!...Maybe she should have helped me instead of her Grandpa.



On the way home Addy asked me if she could stay up a little while...I did say yes, but I guess her little eyes were too tired to stay open:)  We had a fun and relaxing day!

2 comments:

Loriannie said...

How wonderful! The pictures are so cute and meaningful. You are a great blogger.
My fav pics are Addy at the cemetary, and Addy asleep.

Erin said...

I was going to say the same thing as you Aunt Lori, those are my favorite 2 pictures.