It is the 4th of July! Happy Independence day! We started off the morning walking down to breakfast and the parade!
This picture turned out blurry, but I loved how it looked with the three of them walking down the street in matching outfits! The guys had blue flag shirts and the girls had red flag shirts.
This is at one of our favorite resteraunts called Ramblin Roads
Addy started off not being too sure about the parade because of all the sirens
But then she started to warm up
She was excited about the candy
She even started to wave to the people in the parade
This is her friend Aly. She is our friends TJ and Vicki's neice.
We went up swimming with them at TJ's parents pool:) Addy had a fun time with Aly:)
Jason doing some cool jumps off the diving board!
Later we had a BBQ with the fam...and Carl...who is also considered fam:)
Carl made this awesome dessert! Yes that is White chocolate strawberries! This is his Red, White and Blueberry pie! It was delicious!
After we walked to the city fireworks!
I was having a hard time getting us all in the shot.
I think Sam gave up with all my tries!
Happy 4th Everyone! I am grateful to live in America and for those who fight for our freedom!






No comments:
Post a Comment