When Jason and I were dating I had asked Jason's Dad if he would like anything from McDonalds. He didn't, but said that Sparks would like 2 hamburgers with nothing on it:) Another time Richard (Jason's Dad) had taken him through a drive through and he asked for a cup to put the carton of milk in he ordered. When the waitress asked why she couldn't just give him a straw, Richard replied, "Because my dog can't drink through a straw!" The day Sparks died my sister brought us some food and brought Jason 2 hamburgers with nothing on it. It was really sweet of her.
We will miss that doggie who's favorite food is pop tarts! No really, that is how I got him to warm up to me when Jason and I were first married:) A trail of poptarts from the yard to the house was a great way to get him to come in for the girl who just moved in. From the sounds of my post its like we never bought him dog food:) But we did:)
This is our favorite picture of him as a puppy
Here he is Dec 2008!








1 comment:
I'm sorry he passed. Sounds like you have a lot of good memories of him.
Post a Comment