And so the next night we went on our first date! We went on a double with his friend. We went and saw the movie "Sahara" then we went to Baskin Robbins to get Ice cream and watch the ducks at the pond. Then Jasons friends said goodbye and it was down to just us. We went to a Carnival that was by the mall and had a lot of fun...it led us to this moment in time 6 years later:)
Our wedding Anniversary was on Jan 5th! We have now been married for 5 years! Let me tell ya a little story about that:)
One morning I woke up and couldn't find my wedding ring on my nightstand where I put it. Addy had come into our room and was in our bed with us. I asked her about it and she said she had it, but not to worry because we'd find it...We couldn't find it though. Found out a couple days later that she was just really good at keeping secrets for her daddy! When he woke me up he proposed to me for the 2nd time with a bigger diamond in my ring:) It was so sweet. I'm really glad that he gave it to me early too because I was starting to get worried!
I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and our cute little Addy. I am really blessed! I'm glad to be with them forever! They bring so much joy to my life!
One of their first pics together 3 1/2 years ago!







3 comments:
Ashley! What a darling post! I love to hear how couples meet! I can't believe how time flies!
How come you didn't mention how you made out with me the first night? and you were the one who kissed first?
I liked hearing about how you met and I'm so glad you have each other! :)
Post a Comment