Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ashley's Bday Celebration!

Okay so now I am actually 26 yrs and 1 month because my bday is the 12th of March... so this post is a little late, but here it is!

On my Birthday we went to the movie "Gnomeo and Juliet" with my fam minus my brothers because they weren't in town and plus my sister's boyfriend Cody. It was a cute movie. Addy added it to the list of the movies she wants to own. Right now as I look up a picture of it she said, "I want that movie...I also want a Gnomeo and Juliet Snuggie and Toy:)" lol



Jason and I

Stephanie, Josh and Parker
Mom and Dad

After the movie we went to Zhang's for lunch for some chinese food.

                                     
Cody and Erin
We had a lot of fun with the fam!
Later that day our friend Carl came with us to Ikea!  We love that place!

The following Thursday for a continued Bday, Jason took me to Park City and we stayed overnight.  We had fun shopping at the outlets and we went out to eat at 501 on Main.  After we went swimming at our hotel.  The following day we went to a hotel in West Valley that had an awesome indoor swim park. Our Cousin's Jared and Kristi and their kids came to swim and play games as well as Cody and Erin.  Steph and Josh watched Addy the previous night overnight and so they came too with her and parker.  Steph and Josh slept over that night with us.  It was a great bday!


Addy and Paige

Cody, Erin, Parker, Josh, Steph

Addy, Paige, Jared, Kristi, Chase, Jason





For some reason the camera wasn't working with the lighting so sorry some of them are hard to see.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

It looks like you had a great birthday. I still haven't seen "Gnomeo and Juliet". But I still want to since Nanette is voiced by Ashley Jensen. LOL. :)