First, I took the boys (and Addy) on an adventure? What kind of adventure???? A COUPON ADVENTURE! The guys are planning on going to see a movie on Thurs and so I knew of this deal to get cheap movie tickets. What is it you ask??? At Walmart there are special boxes of Tampax Pearl Tampons and Always Pads that have a movie code in them:) In this last Sunday's paper they advertised them 2 for $12 at Kmart and in the PG coupon insert there were $1 off always and $2 off Tampax. Since Walmart price matches...That made each box only $4.00 and a free movie ticket!!!! Too much info on how you get this deal???...Just remember you asked! LOL Can I just tell you how awesome my nephew is? Jason handed the boxes for him to carry and I told him he didn't have to and he said he didn't care:)
OK onto the rest of the day. We went to the Park City Olympic Park. First we went to the museum. Here are some pictures:
Chris
The gang
Official Olympic Medals
Wall of Olympic Pins
Holding the torch
Curling...this thing was 42 lbs!
Addy was afraid. I think she thought it was going to move.
After taking a tour of the museum we went outside and the Guys rode on the Ziplines and the Alpine Slide while Addy and I cheered them on! Jason found and awesome deal on KSL that all 3 rides were $20 (huge savings!)
Here are some pics and some videos:
Riding up to the top
Sam's ride down the Ultra Zipline
Jason and Chris riding on the Ultra Zipline....CAUTION: THIS ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIZZY!
Jason and Chris
Next we headed over to the Alpine Slide
Here is Addy waiting and playing patiently in the rocks:)
Jason coming in for a landing:)
Chris and Sam coming in shortly after:)
Here is a video of Chris and Sam coming in:
Next was the EXTREME ZIPLINE!!!
Addy and Chris enjoying nice cold treats while waiting for their dad's to come down.
Sam
Jason
The Video:
About the video...This may need to be updated into it later....for some reason there are technical difficulties
After that we went to Bandits to eat...Here are some DARK pictures for you to enjoy:)
Where's Addy???
There she is!! Peek a Boo! LOL...It is really late so I hope you don't mind my crazy humor...that I prob would have if it wasn't late too:)
Then we went to a candy shoppe an headed home
I think all the sun sucked the life out of us...What do you think??
Sam took a few more throughout the ride home but this was the funniest one. Chris was so kind to lend his shoulder too which I totally took him up on as well. I told you he was a great nephew!
Doesn't the long post and especially this last pic make you so tired???
Goodnight! Stay tuned for tomorrows adventures!






4 comments:
This is awesome. I love all the pics and videos. I can't wait to help Chris put some kind of photo album together when he gets home. I really appreciate you doing this Ashley. Thanks again.
Looks so fun!!!
Thanks guys! And no problem Annette! Just wish you were here too. Its been fun keeping you updated:)
Looks like you are haveing lots of fun with the fam. The pic of you guys sleeping is the best
Post a Comment