We started out our adventure today hiking up Waterfall Canyon.
Addy wanted to bring her hiking packpack:)
Ashley, Addy, Jason, Sam, Chris
Erin
Before we started
Sam and Jason traded off carrying Addy:)
the waterfall in sight!!! All those times we were joking about "40 more feet to go" finally happened!!
Addy stretching her legs
I made us "Wheat White" Sandwhiches as part of our lunch. I started making our peanut butter and jelly on white (I put jelly on all the white) when I got out our other loaf that was wheat...so I put the peanut butter on the wheat side:) We had a good laugh.
Sleepy Addy
Headed back down
We made it back, but forgot our keys at the top so we headed back up!...JUST KIDDING....Erin and I were discussing how bad that would be if that happened to someone though. I think I would just stop someone going up and tell them to get them and I'd wait for them to come back:) LOL
Later this evening we went to Farrs for some ice cream and took it to the park to eat and play!
Addy rolling down the hill at Farrs
Look at all this heavenly goodness:)
We were trying to figure out how to do this...any clues? Seriously this is total rocket science:)
With a little more effort I was able to do it too: he he
Bye! Stay tuned for tomorrow!!






1 comment:
Thanks again for the fun filled update Ashley! Can't wait to hear all of the stories that happened. Love to all you!
Annette
Post a Comment