We have had a fun festive day today to celebrate our independance:)
First we went to breakfast at a friends and went and saw our parade. Addy was even brave this year to get into it and get some candy.
Walkin home
Then we went to pick up our brother and nephew from the airport because they are visiting from Massachusettes for a week! After that we went to our friends house to go swimming!...No Pics:(
Later my fam and one of our friends came over to our house for a bbq and then we walked to the park to watch the fireworks!
My Dad and Addy
Chris
Stephanie
Josh the grilling master:)
Chris and Sam
Carl
Ashley, Jason and Sam
Addy and Chris
Buddies
Parker
Chris and Sam at the fireworks
Carl
Addy with my Mom and Dad
Fireworks
More fireworks....LOL
Just when you thought the fun was over for the day we went home and did some fireworks on our driveway
Dancing Addy
Addy was a little scared
She wanted her sunglasses to keep it from being so bright
and last but not least...............................
Chris was a good sport to let me take his pic in his designated bed for the week....Addy's Ballerina Princess bed:)
We had a ton of fun today, but this is how I feel
Goodnight!






1 comment:
Thank you for leaving all the pics and info. I'm jealous that I'm not there enjoying it with them. Guess I am going to have to make a trip to see you all.
Post a Comment