BACK
This morning my friend Vicki invited me to go check out some yard sales:) We had a great time and I got some cute Sesame Street toys for Addy. She was really excited about them:)She also decided she wanted to take her new Sesame Street plushies with her to the park, but changed her mind about Oscar the Grouch going. I asked her why and she said it was because Oscar doesn't like the swings! He he
Here are some fun pics at the park.
We also went to see Prince of Persia today, but Jason is going to blog about that later:) We are having a fun filled day and are off to spend some time with the fam at Steph and Josh's house!






2 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! I haven't been to a yard sale in forever. We will have to go sometime.
She is so darn cute! But I must admit that I am kinda glad that Lola doesn't want to pick out her own clothes yet... ha ha What a fun day.
Also thanks for helping out yesterday with nursery. I hope it went well :)
Post a Comment