Sunday, May 2, 2010

America's Got Talent...His name is Ryan:)

I bought some cute cards a while ago
Here is what they look like:
They came in all different colors.  Our room is red, purple and brown and I thought the red and the purple one would be awesome to somehow be crafty and display them in our room.  Well, Jason had the idea to have a picture of us like this somehow displayed with them....Me knowing what a talented brother I have, asked Ryan to create this for me. (Both my bros are talented:) Here is what he did:

Instead of using the cards with this in a collage of some sort like I was origionally thinking, I think I will have this one printed on canvas and have it sitting alone without the others.  He did such a great job huh?  My sisters and I really do look a like don't we?  It looks like Jason is kissing Steph in this picture! LOL. 
                                                 
     Here is some more of Ryan's talented work:)




Good Job Ry!

3 comments:

jasonadams said...

eww....gross... I'll save my kissing for Ashley who does not look like anyone (celebrity or relative)else but Ashley when I kiss her

Loriannie said...

Ryan is very talented. I love the pic and I can see a resemblance to your sisters....but I can tell it is YOU Jason is sucking face with!

Nanette said...

What a cute idea for your bedroom. I can't wait to see it! :)