As I was browsing Pinterest last night I saw a fun idea! There was a girl who decided that for 30 mins everyday in June she was going to make sure to spend quality time with her kids...not just finding things for them to do or watching them while they did stuff, but actually doing it with them. So...I decided I wanted to do that too...not that I am going to stop after 30 days, but I am just going to blog about it for 30 days:) Especially with a new baby brother, I want Addy to feel like she isn't getting left in the dust. I don't think she does feel that way, but I think it is still good to spend some quality time with just her. Here is what we did today:) We painted our toenails:) Addy even got to paint mine. She did the make up herself! She is supposed to be a kitty:) he he
Here are my lovely toes...Don't worry...I'm not bleeding. It just looks like it!
Here she is trying to clean off the extra polish. I love it...she said she painted a rainbow on my big toe.
It was a lot of fun spending time with her. When I say 30 min..I mean at least 30 min:) Im not going to ignore her the rest of the day because I got my 30 min in! Ha ha...I just want to set aside special time just for her everyday. Stay tuned for day #2! Anyone else want to take the challange? Or are you already good at having one on one time everyday with your kids? Any ideas on fun activities you have done?
No comments:
Post a Comment