I love how she posed for this picture!
We went to Walmart to buy Addy Surprises for having to get stitches. She was so brave:) I had been telling her I would get her a toothbrush holder because then she could put her toothbrush in it in the drawer instead of the high cupboard.
It was funny because she had been wanting a sucker and thought she was going to get one from the dr. so I told her I would get her a ring pop. She also got some goldfish. The funny part is that I was trying to find a little toy or something for her too, and so I would show her something and she would say..."I want a ring pop and gold fish"... I would say, "how about this?"... and she would say," I want a ring pop and gold fish" (like what part don't you get mom?)... I told her I would get something else too but she was happy with her gold fish and ring pop. She is such a sweet person to shop with. If I tell her something is too much or show her something cute she can just look at it hold it and put it back. She doesn't have to have everything she sees even if she would be happy to have it. Sometimes I say "Should we get it or put it back" and she says, "We can put it back." Every so often she will say "Oh, me want it" like when we saw this little Cinderella doll her Grandpa and Grandma were going to get her...she was so excited to have that along with her ring pop and gold fish. Thanks Mom and Dad!






1 comment:
She is very sweet. I loved it when we were shopping at Target a week ago and she was so easy to shop with. I loved the great deals we found, and Layne loved his birthday present.
Post a Comment