Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day 2009!

I had such a wonderful Valentines Day:) Jason puts a lot of thought and always goes the extra mile to make special occasions so fun and meaningful for me...for instance here is the creative thing he did for me last year...
This year he suprised me with a new dresser. Also, he gave Addy and I some beautiful flowers. Addy's dresser basically fell apart so we gave her my dresser and I have just kept all my clothes on the shelves in the closet. He also put one or more items of clothing in each drawer. Thank you Jason! Here are some pics of him and his little helper putting it together! On Valentines day we had some of our siblings that could be there over for dinner and games. Jason made some good food...of course because when Jason and food are in the same sentence it is always good:) Also, Steph and Josh brought a green salad and Erin made Snicker Salad! It made for a good meal! We missed you Dad, Mom & Ryan! Wish you could have made it too! After dinner we played Bohnanza a game I mentioned in a previous post that our cousin Luke had and we learned how to play. We loved that game so much I got it for Jason for Valentines day along with a new wallet. Addy also was my big helper and picked out a shirt and tie for her daddy and a new loofah. She said she would be a big helper around the house so she could earn those things to give to her daddy:) she is such a good helper:) Of course, Addy is our little Valentine too and we gave some fun things and she also got some fun thoughtful things from other people! Thank you everyone! Here is a picture of her when we had a Valentine photo shoot! We hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day as well!

3 comments:

Loriannie said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I don't want to get behind on your life. Also, thanks for always commenting on my blog, you are always so kind! I m so thankful to have you and jason and addy as part of our family. We need to have a Bohnanza tournament. It is so addicting!

The Van Tassell's said...

Ashley! I've been really behind at blogging and have finally gotten back into it, and it was SO fun to read your blog! Your hair is so cute that color, and is Addy's hair getting darker? She's such a doll :) It looks like you guys had a great Valentine's day with the family! :)

Loriannie said...

Hey! This post was the 16th! It is now the 20th! How am I supposed to get my fix if you don't post atleast twice a week! LOL!