I just posted a great deal at Kmart for the Swing n' Score Baseball toy. WELL....another toy deal in the Kmart ad this week is the Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase for $10.00. Go to the following link for a $5.00 off coupon making the total price $5.00! (You should be able to print this twice). I price matched this at Target because they were all out at my Kmart. The regular price at Target was $14.99.
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14602&zid=yf73&nid=10&bid=alk1214211218b62c505c612218
What is Faith?
3 years ago






2 comments:
I was so excited to go and get this, but by the time I actually got to Price -45 min drive- they only had 1 left, and then I forgot my coupons so didn't get it. :(. Did get the spud buds though!
Awe man! I'm sorry you weren't able to get it Tisha...The Spud Buds are really cute too though:) They have had a ton of good deals on Mr. Potato heads lately!
Post a Comment