Tonight we had a fun fondue night with our cousin Melissa and her kids! It was really delicious and so much fun! We had a chocolate fountain (that we borrowed from my sis and bro-in-law...thank you) and also Jason made an oriental beef fondue for the steak and shrimp...SO GOOD:) Here are some pics of our fun times...
If you look closely you can see that Addy was really excited about the swimming suit Lexie brought for her...she put it on over her clothes and inside out:)
Yum! I haven't had fondue for a long time. I remember Grandma having a small orange fondue pot. Chris has a chocolate fountain. Maybe we could have chocolate fruit over the holidays since we don't have a fondue pot.
Addy seems too young to want to wear things over her clothes! Cute!
By the way, I finally got my Christmas cards sent. Thanks for the website for the free cards and the other good deals you've shared!
3 comments:
Yum! I haven't had fondue for a long time. I remember Grandma having a small orange fondue pot. Chris has a chocolate fountain. Maybe we could have chocolate fruit over the holidays since we don't have a fondue pot.
Addy seems too young to want to wear things over her clothes! Cute!
By the way, I finally got my Christmas cards sent. Thanks for the website for the free cards and the other good deals you've shared!
Oh how I love pictures of me!!! Haha...thanks for the fun party and the gifts. You guys are the best!!!
What pretty girls. You should do your hair like that more Meliss. Cute Marie Cute.
Post a Comment