Saturday (yesterday) was day 3 of our 30 day activity fun and I have to admit that it was nearing bedtime and I hadn't had my one on one time with Addy yet. We had gone to a Stake Church Activity and had some friends over to play games so the day flew by! So...I decided that since we normally read her a story before bed we would add a little twist to it and play story time at the pretend library. So Addy gathered a few of her friends (stuffed animals) and We read some stories! First I was the story teller....
Then Addy took her turn:) Although she can't read yet she is so good at memorizing... I cant believe how good she read that book just by memorization! That concludes day 3 and now on to day 4! Today was probably the funnest so far...This girly sure does have a great imagination! We decided to play Barbies!
Here are our Barbies watching TV together:)
This is my Barbie (Ken) Family....
Ken has 3 daughters.. The oldest daughter is 5 and goes to high school and she works at the Doctors...The little silvermist and the blonde girl are twin 4 year olds and go to preschool:) That is what Addy says:)
This is Addys Family... Kens Girlfriend is the mom. Her blonde girl is also 5 goes to high school with kens 5 year old and also works at the doctors. She also has a 4 year old and a baby. Ken and Barbie are both teachers at the highschool.
My family took Addy's family a pie... in return she gave me a pretend piece of steak and called it a meat pie:) I thought it was pretty clever!
And there you have day 3 and 4:)






1 comment:
So cute!
That is such a good idea--it's so easy so just say "I need to take care of the baby right now..." I'm sure Addy appreciates you spending special time with her every day.
Post a Comment