Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!...Full of Surprises!

Jason and Addy setting up the tree!

Jason and Addy had a Daddy Daughter date one night while I was at work and made a gingerbread house:)

Now for the surprises!!!.....on Tuesday I was out Christmas shopping when Jason asked me to come home.  When I got there...MY MOM WAS THERE! (My dad was too but at work!) To set you up to tell you why this is such a surprise...my parents have another house down south and they are trying to sell their house here. They were spending Christmas there, but Jason and them have been planning for a while that they would really surprise their kids and grandkids and come here for Christmas! It was an awesome surprise!

The next surprise is for Addy! She was was asleep when they got here, but our sister and neice are visiting from Massachussetts and we kept it from Addy! She is so happy to be with them:) Here are her and Lauren sharing her bed:) They came on Thurs night.

Friday we rode the train down to see the lights at Temple Square and eat dinner at Crown Burger!!



It was a wonderful evening! There still is one more surprise we had for Jackie and Lauren but I will get to that on my next post!!!  Hope you all are having a fantastic Christmas season!!

No comments: