Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas 2010!

Now that things have calmed down some I decided to play catch up on our blog:) 
Here are the cupcakes I made for our Ward Christmas party

On Christmas Eve we went and saw the movie Tangled.  It was so cute:) Addy loved it! She started crying during it and I thought she was scared or something, but she said she was sad because it was almost over...then when the credits came on she started bawling because it was over.  I guess it is one we will have to buy.
Addy on New Years Eve in her Tinkerbell Pj's
Jason with in his Yoohoo pj's and Yoohoo drink:)

Me in the comfy pj's that Jason bought me
Erin and her Jammies
We all got our own blankie too:)
Telling the Story of Christ's birth
Erin and Addy making cookies for Santa
Addy writing Santa a letter:)

After we watched Toy Story 3!

Christmas Morning:

Addy excited about her doll house!
A joke between Erin and Jason that has to do with him telling her to pick up some jam at the store...I have a feeling we wont run out for a while!
Breakfast...Addy took the liberty of putting the chocolate syrup on herself!
Christmas dinner! Steph, Josh and Parker came:)  Later we went to Our Uncle and Aunts house because our Grandpa was there and we wanted to give him our gifts to him.  We also got to see our cousin Eric we haven't seen in a long time!

 And there you have our very Merry Christmas! 

No comments: