Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More pictures of California:)...and my surprise waiting at home!

Wow...I was going to post some more pics a while ago, but haven't yet. 

Fri Sept 10th: We drove to my parents new house to split the drive up a little and also take a u-haul load!
We drove my parents car while they drove the U-haul.  We got there fri night and unloaded and hung out there saturday too:)
Addy was going through a stage at the time where she was afraid of things outside the car like the trees and mountains and stuff...so she would plug her ears to make it all better.
Saturday
Uncle Ry Ry and Addy putting together the dining room chairs

Sunday
Parker

Addy eating breakfast getting ready to head to California
On the Road!
I got the picture just as the Mickey firework went off.  Perfect timing!
All ready for bed:)

Monday
Universal Studios!


Jason, Addy, Ryan, Josh, Parker

Erin and Dad

Parker and Curious George
Steph, Beatle Juice, Erin

Parker, Steph and Josh
The Whole Gang
Ryan, Addy, Mom, Dad, Nathan, Erin, Jason, Ashley, Parker, Steph and Josh
On the Tour Bus at Universal
Simpsons Ride
One of Addy's favorite parts of the whole day! She loved getting wet on the splash pad!

Tuesday
Disneyland!












Addy's favorite ride of all
The Tea cups


Its a Small World Ride

Sleeping Beauty
Jasmine
Snow White
The two that made it all happen! Thanks for the fun trip Dad and Mom.
I love this pic:)

Addy with Tink

Addy and Minnie

At Chip and Dale's House
She thought it was Alvin, Simon and Theodore's house:)

Wednesday
Sadly Jason had to go home this day because of school and work so he took a fllight home.
We spent most the day  hanging out at the hotel and swimming.  That night my mom, Steph and Erin went to the set of Mike and Molly where they got to watch them film.  My Brothers went to Jay Leno (sadly they didn't get in.)  My Dad and I stayed and watched the kiddos. 

Thurs
Steph, Josh, Parker, Addy and I went back to Universal.  We were sad on Monday that we never saw Dora...This time we got to see her. Addy loved it.  The picture is on Stephanie and Josh's camera.  The rest of Universal kind of scared Addy.  My parents and Nathan went to see Jay Leno that night:)

Fri
Back to my parents house..and a little shopping at the outlets

Sat
Spending time with fam...including my Aunt Lori who lives in the area:) and some unpacking/decorating! 

Sun
HOME TO MY HUBBY...and a new STOVE/OVEN:) Yay!!!!
It was an awesome surprise!

I will post a picture of it later:)!!!  Also I have a few fun videos I want to post of our trip that I will post soon too!  One of them having to do with a garbage can talking to Jason and Me:)

2 comments:

Lola Valora Boutique said...

So cute! thanks for posting those. I only wish I could have gone! I haven't been in a while and it's long over due!

AlyciaBennett said...

I can tell you had lot's of fun pics are way cute I would have my favorite is the one parker vacuming in his diper