Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats up?!

Just thought i'd play catch up since I wrote last. 

                                    June 15th was this little dudes bday!
Of course this isn't a recent pic of my cutie little nephew because it would be blasted hot in that coat and hat! 
Cousins playing in the sand box:)
My mom and I took Addy, Lexie and Cameron to the Summer Clubhouse movie.  They were playing the Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel movie.  Addy and Lexie wore their princess dresses and stick on earrings. (Thoughts probably going through Cam's head: Wow when is Ashley just going to give up on trying to get Lexie and Addy to look at the Camera and just take the pic):)

Our ward had a Scout and Young Woman auction for them to save up for Camp.  They do it every year and it is a lot of fun! 
Addy got to go to her friend's princess bday party:)  We had a great time.  They did a great job with the party and Alycia had a lot of creative games.  Like pin the prince on the beast etc... after each game they got to have a peice to the princess costume (wand etc..)  Afterwards, Addy and Lilly decided to go into the "frog prince pond" and go for swim:) It was cute!


Sunday was Father's Day!  This is a shout out to all the fathers in my life!...Grandpa's, Dad's and of course my sweet hubby!  I love you!  I am so blessed to have you in my life... Let's not forget all the rest of you fathers I know!!! 
Here are a couple fun pics I was able to access easily.  I wish I had a picture of Jason's Dad on this computer because I would have posted it too! 
   
My Dad with Addy on her first Bday
Jason and Addy at the park!

Some exciting news is that Jason found a countertop dishwasher at DI!  It works perfectly and looks new too!  I'm so happy about it!  He Surprised me with it:)

Oh yes and lets not forget!....JASON IS DONE WITH SUMMER SEMESTER!!!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: