Out of the mouth of Jason, Iron Man 2 is an "opening day movie"...so when I saw this Movie deal it was smart to NOT pass it up. If Iron Man 2 is a must see for you as well here is a senerio for you!
Purchase any (4) participating bags of Hershey's candy and get a FREE MOVIE TICKET (valued up to $12) visit Herseys.com/kissesmovieticket for details.
but...to sweeten the deal even farther if you purchase these 4 bags of candy at KMART at checkout you will recieve a code that you enter in at www.hersheys.com/ironman/kmart to recieve ANOTHER ticket (valued up to $7)
Kmart has Hershey's on sale right now for $2.69 if you purchase 4 you can also use the $1.00 off 3 coupon in the 4/11 SS coupon insert.
So Buy 4 bags of Candy @ 2.69 ea
=10.70
-1.00 coupon from 4/11 ss
=9.70 plus tax
So for the price of less than 2 movie tickets normally cost, you can score 2 tickets and 4 bags of candy!
Just check out the official rules on the website to make sure you score the right candy etc... If you need a coupon for this let me know! I have more of them!
4 comments:
Thanks!! My boys really want to see this!! BTW, my blog is piratesofthekaribbean.blogspot.com. Just fyi!
This is Meg. I want the coupon. This sounds like an awesome deal and we'd like to go see that movie. Thanks for the tip!!!
Sweet! Thanks for sharing your good deals.
I just got back from kmart Thanks =)
Post a Comment