After last weeks narrow escape from Ash's shoe, this Sunday as I was getting ready for Church, Ashley flipped a rolled-up sock into my other eye causing a mild throbbing of pain that has lasted for a few days. I am now considering wearing goggles around the house as a form of personal protection. We're excited that we finally get a break and get to go to St.George this weekend. It will be nice to have some peace and quiet, read a book, and avoid the snow.
2 comments:
Again so sorry...Just seems that the past couple Sundays I have been a little abusive! OOPS! Who would have thought that a sock would hurt!...I'll know for next Sunday to be a little more careful around you...Or maybe you should be a little more careful around me:)
Personal protection? Did you really say that on your blog? j/k
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. What are we going to do? Cards? What time are you arriving on Thursday? I could have dinner for you if it's not going to be too late.
Post a Comment